OUR FIVE PARISHES

The Parishes of Bottisham, Lode, Stow-cum-Quy, Swaffham Bulbeck and Swaffham Prior
Anglesey Group of Parishes Benefice of Five Churches near Cambridge
The Anglesey Group of parishes lies north-east of Cambridge. It consists of three large villages (Bottisham and the Swaffhams). Quy is a smaller village and parish.  All these villages were probably founded in the early middle ages 500-850 AD. Lode is the fenland part of Bottisham parish with a new church of 1853. The benefice is part of the Fordham and Quy deanery within the diocese of Ely, in the Church of England. Please click on the appropriate button below to go to the relevant parish website

OUR FIVE

PARISHES

The Parishes of Bottisham, Lode, Stow- cum-Quy, Swaffham Bulbeck and Swaffham Prior
Anglesey Group of Parishes Benefice of Five Churches near Cambridge
The Anglesey Group of parishes lies north-east of Cambridge. It consists of three large villages (Bottisham and the Swaffhams). Quy is a smaller village and parish.  All these villages were probably founded in the early middle ages 500-850 AD. Lode is the fenland part of Bottisham parish with a new church of 1853. The benefice is part of the Fordham and Quy deanery within the diocese of Ely, in the Church of England. Please click on the appropriate button below to go to the relevant parish website